The Support Analyst Level 1 (SAL1) will be responsible for providing high-quality customer support for a mission critical Long Term Care clinical, financial, and referral application suite and environment. Provide expert and creative solutions to problems to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity. Research, analyze, resolve and respond to intermediate-to-complex problems via telephone, e-mail and callbacks or escalation, in accordance with best practices. This position has frequent contact with end-users, other Analysts and Managers from all internal departments as well as contact with third-party software and network vendors. Participate in team projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of Client Services and drive customer success. Develop, define and communicate application service policies and documentation. Monitor client systems to prevent issues from becoming emergencies.
Leadership Behaviors • Execution: Works consistently to meet daily targets focused on department KPI’s. Maintains consistent quality, regardless of the changing demands of Support. Proactive in learning, planning, and taking on additional tasks. Goal oriented and able to overcome obstacles to meet high personal standards.
• Energize: Works with integrity, respectful of peers and other-centric, uses us/we instead of I/me. Constructive and approachable while mentoring peers, involves others, develops strong relationships and identifies values best suited to the organization. Managing personal engagement and drive during stressful periods.
• Create a Customer Focused Culture: Keeps in mind our responsibility to customers with empathy through all communications and ticket handling. Understands the wants and needs of our client base.
Communication • Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to convey collected information and updates in clear and concise terminology to internal and external customers alike
• Excellent documentation skills involving complete updates of tickets in order to form a coherent time line of every touch, and all work pertaining to an issue through resolution
• Ability to deal with irate clients and discern proper handling, diffusion, or escalation of urgent client issues through proper channels
Analytical • Able to quickly identify issues with urgency including scope and customer facing impact
• Ability to identify trends linking individual issues together painting a larger picture over time or during a new version release
• Can troubleshoot effectively narrowing down potential resolutions efficiently in order to expediently assist customers
• An understanding of the business needs outside of the Support department
• Acquire working knowledge of the SigmaCare platform, associated interfaces and mobile or ancillary applications
• Proficient in the use of the ZenDesk ticketing system including the separate modules and associated add-on applications
• Proficient at using and updating Customer Connect and all other internal resources
• Prepared for new release functionality
• Professionally curious about the industry and client workflows
Self-Management • Strong personal drive and dedication to provide superior performance
• Proactive personal development in order to improve skills and knowledge
• Ability to maintain high output without supervisory intervention
Tasks • Acquire technical knowledge of SigmaCare applications and modules
• Provide first level application support for customers internal and external
• Prioritize and handle escalations and communications with second tier issues and management
• Manage new tickets in ZenDesk and direct incoming volume
• Refinement of process in order to drive down minutes per ticket and call volume
• Assisting team members with cross training functionality
Qualifications Work Experience:
1 year of experience with customer support in application support.
Telephone support in a help desk environment (preferred)
Strong customer focus with analytical workflow
EMR, healthcare, and technical experience is a plus
Clinical experience in a HealthCare organization is a plus.
Associates degree in computer-related field (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
Technical course work or Technical certifications a plus.