Return on Investment (ROI)
SigmaCare® promotes accurate charting of activities of daily living (ADLs) by encouraging staff to document all assistance given to residents at the point of care. ADLs, mood and behaviors significantly contribute to RUG calculations in the Minimum Data Set (MDS.) A difference of just one point in an ADL score can mean a loss of $10 to $40 per day/per resident in Medicare Part A payment. Undercoding of CNA activity can easily cost a facility tens of thousands of dollars a year.
But even the most advanced ePrescribing and EMR system technologies are useless if they are not cost-effective and scalable enough for long term care facilities to implement. The SigmaCare EMR solution was developed specifically for long term care facilities to decrease administrative, operational and clinical costs in an effort to provide a rapid return on investment.
SigmaCare helps facilities:
- Reduce costs by improving workflow efficiency and eliminating administrative burdens
- Automate renewal of monthly orders with scheduled electronic ordering
- Reduce paperwork as per state and regulatory guidelines
- Track treatment histories for proactive remediation prior to state audits
- Enhance nursing efficiency to improve communication amongst caregivers
- Increase reimbursement rates via more accurate RUG scoring
- Reduce billing errors through accurate monthly reconciliations
- Save time in addressing complex regulatory requirements
Contact us for a SigmaCare demo or to learn how you can realize rapid ROI by using our long term care solution.