In addition to internal users of the long term care solution, SigmaCare® offers extensive ways to enhance the transactional and communication extensions from long term care facilities to traditional vendor services. These partnerships provide the foundation for a community-based Health Information Exchange that appropriately begins at the point-of-care.
Facility vendors who benefit from this partnership include institutional pharmacies, laboratories, radiology providers, governmental regulatory agencies, and practice management and revenue cycle management system vendors.
For facility vendors, SigmaCare acts as an end-to-end electronic exchange of information from the facility to the vendor and back.
- Eliminates complications due to illegible handwriting
- Saves time in addressing complex regulatory requirements
- Allows electronic order requests and clinician documentation
- Enables systems interoperability consistent with the Continuity of Care Record (CCR) protocol
- Automates renewal of monthly orders with scheduled electronic ordering
- Reduces paperwork as per state and regulatory guidelines
- Reduces billing errors through accurate monthly reconciliations
- Provides real-time eligibility verification
- Seamlessly integrates with more than 100 top practice management systems
- Performs automatic, patient-specific DUR and formulary checking
- Enables secure electronic transmission of prescriptions to any retail or mail order pharmacy
Contact us for a demo and to learn more about the SigmaCare solution for long term care.